First Springfield Cardinals baseball game.  I am having a doozie of a time uploading pictures to Blogger.  These In...

Birthday Girl

First Springfield Cardinals baseball game. 

I am having a doozie of a time uploading pictures to Blogger.  These Instagram pictures give me the least amount of problems so they are what my blogs get.  These pictures were meant for the family blog but ended up here on my personal blog.  I've wrestled for way too long on them not to post them.  So here are a few pictures from Eden's first year with us.  We love her immensely and she brings another element of fun to our marriage.  

And in case any of you haven't heard, Mark and I started a family blog since we excused ourselves from the Facebook world.  Our family blog will help us maintain at least some sort of presence in this virtual world we live in.  There is not a huge difference between the blogs except the family blog, as could be expected, focuses on our family and what we have been up to while my personal blog is more just a smattering of my ponderings, observations, or whatever other quirky things I feel like writing about.  If you haven't already done so, hop on over to the family blog and check it out.

In one week from now we will find ourselves in St. George to start the holiday season with Mark's family so the family blog will probably have some good action on it documenting our red rock adventures.

Uhh... can we say messy girl?!
Playing on Daddy while he's sleeping.
Elvis impersonator.

Groupie.

Two days before her first birthday, E needed some additional fluids.  Not a fun birthday week.
Going on a walk in the park with Daddy.
Halloween jack-o-lanterns and a peeping Eden.


Recovered enough to take a birthday trip to the zoo.











You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.