Mark just walked in the living room and asked me, "Babe, what one thing are you definitely going to do today?" Well for starters.....

How was I supposed to know?

Mark just walked in the living room and asked me, "Babe, what one thing are you definitely going to do today?"

Well for starters...

I'm definitely going to blow dry my wet hair.
I'm definitely going to put on make up.
I'm definitely going to clean up around here.
I'm definitely going to make dinner.
I'm definitely going to feed Eden.
I'm definitely going to change Eden's dirty diapers.
I'm definitely and probably going to be burping her too.
I'm definitely going to write Part 2 of our story.
I'm definitely going to eat ice cream.
I'm definitely going to kiss you and slap your bum.

Is there anything else? (He still didn't look satisfied)

Apparently my bottomless husband was looking for me to say...
I'm definitely going to do laundry today.





You may also like

3 comments:

{leah} said...

There's always tomorrow... eating ice cream and slapping bums is way more fun than doing laundry!

Rita Merrick said...

Very cute. Glad to have fun blogs to read! Keep it up!

~Love Lis said...

Oh funny! Laundry is always at the end of my list too.

Powered by Blogger.